If you are intested in participating in other areas of the CoSAGE project, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about opportunities currently available. Individual opportunities include:
- Joining the CoSAGE Community Research Advisory Committee.
- Joining the CoSAGE Community Research Ethics Committee.
- Helping us at local festivals and health fairs.
- Staying informed about the CoSAGE project through the e-newsletter and Facebook page.
- Sharing information about the project with others in your community.
The CoSAGE study team would also like to share information with you about other projects taking place in Michigan that may be of interest to you.
Please contact the CoSAGE Project Office at 989-587-0105 if you would like your project considered for this page.